Personal information means information which can be used to identify you either on its own or in combination with other information.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal information in accordance with applicable European Union data protection legislation – more on this can be found on How we store and secure information we collect.
2. What information we collect about you and how we collect it
We may collect information about you when using the Application, to send you our news and promotional material and to provide better experience and services to you.
2.1 Information you provide to us
We mainly collect only specific personal information of those who wish to (1) register to our loyalty scheme or (2) use our Application.
If you wish to register to our loyalty scheme, we will ask for your personal information at the time of your registration. When you wish to contact us directly, we may ask for the following information: your name, your telephone number and a valid e-mail address at which we may contact you.
Please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application, unless you register to our loyalty scheme.
When you register with us, you provide the following information:
a) your name, mobile number, email address, region, town, post code, age, user name, password and
b) information you may enter into our system when using the Application at a later date, such as contact information, your profile picture when using the camera on your mobile device, etc.
2.2 Information we collect automatically when you visit our site
We may also collect personal information about you directly, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, your current location (should you consent to give us your location), the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. We will NOT share your current location with other users or partners.
• Log Information: We collect information about your use of our application, such as your IP address.
• Device Information: We collect information about the mobile device that you use, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information. We may also collect information about the location of your device each time you use our application, should you consent to do so.
3. How we use information we collect
To communicate with you about us: We use your personal information to send you (1) important information, (2) required notices and (3) offers related to our products. You can always opt-out of these communications by going to the Notifications menu (found in the Settings menus) and selecting the Application.
To personalize your experience: We may also provide personalized communications based on the personal information you have provided to us and your level of engagement to our offers. For example, a specific offer may be sent to you depending on your preferences as a member of our loyalty scheme, if you have given us your consent. You can always opt-out of these communications by going to the Notifications menu (found in the Settings menus) and selecting the Application.
Legal Basis for processing:
We collect and process information about you according to the applicable EU laws. Specifically, we rely on the following legal bases in order to process your personal information for the abovementioned purposes:
• We rely on the consent that you give us to send you marketing material.
• It is necessary for us to use your personal information, as it satisfies our legitimate interest, which is not overridden by your data protection interests, such as promoting our Services, optimizing our Application’s performance and experience and in general ensuring that we provide our Services in the best way that we can.
• To perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you.
• We may also process your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation imposed upon us.
4. How we store and secure information we collect
All information is sent and stored on our secure servers or those of our trusted partners. Our partner’s servers are located within the European Union. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Despite our best efforts, however, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and as such we cannot guarantee 100% security of your data transmitted to our server.
5. Who we share your personal information with
Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Application and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
All our third-party service providers and trusted partners are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers and trusted partners to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. How long we keep your personal information for
We will retain your personal information only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they have been collected.
In the event you no longer want us to use your personal information, you may request for their erasure (as described in Section 8 Your rights). In that case, we will no longer use your personal information for any purposes and will proceed to the erasure in accordance with the applicable EU and Greek legislation. We may retain your personal information for a period of one (1) month after informing you that it will proceed with the erasure. Please note that we may not be able to comply with your request for erasure and may further retain your personal information, if we are required to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations and/or satisfy our legitimate interests, in which case we will continue to implement the security measures and technologies in order to keep your personal information secure.
7. Your rights
For all the purposes of processing you have the following rights which can be exercised at any time:
• Right to access personal information held about you.
• Right to rectify/correct any inaccurate personal information is related to you.
• Right to object to processing of your personal information in which case we will stop processing your personal information unless we must due to legal claims.
• Right to restrict processing.
• Right to delete your personal information at any time.
• Right to portability, that is to request your personal information in a structured, commonly used format.
You can exercise any of these rights using the following methods:
• By sending us an email at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- service line (800 1100 356)
• You can also request to opt-out from push notifications via email, at email@example.com.
• If you exercise any of the rights mentioned below, we will take all appropriate measures to respond to your request within one (1) month from submitting it, informing you via email about your request or the reasons we might not be able to comply with any such requests.
• If you think that any of your rights is violated, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. Since we are a Greek company, the supervisory authority is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
• If you have any queries on your rights, please contact via email:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- service line (800 1100 356) .